Monday, January 9, 2012

Routine checkup.

Today's challenge stumped me a little. Most obviously because I am currently living out of a suitcase in a faraway part of Wellington, and eating and sleeping and waking and rising at all kinds of strange hours. Not to be gross, but I haven't even showered today. My world is off its axis, but in a perfectly okay kind of way. The less obvious issue here is that even when my world is firmly on its axis, I'm not a daily routine type of girl. I do not apply makeup, or cleanse, or moisturise. I wash my hair a couple of times a week, but I don't brush it every day. I eat when I'm hungry and sleep when I'm tired and shower when I'm dirty (or not, as the case may be). But then I remembered: I do have a daily routine. A largely unbroken one that I go through almost no matter where I am and what I'm doing.


Gmail, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, Blogger. In that order, the first time I open my computer, every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment