Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Head lead soul hole.

This week, I am not coping. With anything. Right now I should be at work, but I am in bed, still in my work clothes, curtains closed, light off. There are tears, and there is pain. I am hurting.

The worst thing is that my life is going wonderfully. I have it all. The job, the friends, the flat, the boy. This week, though, it is not enough. I am empty.. or overflowing, perhaps. I can't tell. I don't want to tell. I just want to hide under my duvet and listen to the rain and hope that my mind drifts elsewhere. Anywhere.

I know it seems ungrateful. I know it seems dreadfully first-world. The inescapable fact, though, is that right now, I am not okay.

My head is full of lead and my soul is just a hole.

1 comment:

  1. Darling, if you have "the grey mist" (as I call it) when everything else is good, seek help. One person is sometimes not enough to fight. Ask a friend to walk with you each day (one hour in the sun, and some company and exersize). See your doctor, take a break. Stay away from negative stuff (only you know what bothers you) and seek out the positive. You can do this, because you are fucking AWESOME.
    Much love from me. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete